You can rest easy knowing Evans Builders is familiar with industrial plant safety concerns. We have ensured all our employees are up to date on plant specific safety procedures as well as conforming to all current OSHA/MOSH standards.
- Personal protective equipment requirements
- Lock-out / tag-out procedures
- Hot work permits required for burning / welding operations
- SDS sheets
- Confined space provisions and permits
- Fall protection
- Fire watches
- Utility location
- Anhydrous ammonia related work policies
- Compliance with Silica Standard
Our employees are also trained and certified annually to operate a wide range of industrial power equipment.
We participate in Federal and State agencies OSHA/MOSH approved training programs and provide certified facility and project specific safety training for our employees. Evans Builders takes pride in the fact that our employees participate in weekly safety meetings and are consistently updated regarding current Federal and State OSHA/MOSH requirements. Safety is of the highest priority at Evans Builders, Inc.
Evans Builders, Inc. is also a registered General Contractor on ISNetworld.
A link to a PDF of our Safety Manual can be found here: